[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
firestorm (053pre3) : pb bug syslog patch, if frag = ip src/dst is bad (SOLVED)
- To: firestorm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: firestorm (053pre3) : pb bug syslog patch, if frag = ip src/dst is bad (SOLVED)
- From: rmkml <rmkml@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:05:28 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Sender: test@xxxxxxxxxx
In my syslog patch on firestorm-nids,
I have a bad ip src/dst in syslog ...
I solved my pb with this little patch (join diff)
I tested this patch with freebsd47 only.
(and previous syslog patch)
Description: GNU Zip compressed data