Progress update, starting a bit of a tasklist

Hi,

At the moment I'm working on tweaking the current packet classifier as
far as it will go, trying to put off re-writing it for a while.

I'll probably be re-writing the decode engine to work in O(1) time soon
after.

There are a couple of small tasks which need doing though, and I don't
know if I'll get round to doing them any time soon. These are just quite
simple tasks that anyone can get stuck in to. If I think, im sure there
are more. heh.

1. make install doesn't install plugins!

2. Need to buffer file output, I want to avoid using printf due to lack
of control, especially with plugins. This should be quite easy but will
involve breaking plugin interfaces so that needs testing. This will be
quite a big performance enhancement.

3. fsls/firestat type tool, like stat(1) but for firestorm plugins.
Should't be to hard, may involve code repetition though...

I may put up a more complete task list on the website soon, maybe in
order of 'simpleness'. Of course, there are allways real bugs to fix
too, however I'm not currently aware of any major ones :) (famous last
words).

--
// Gianni Tedesco <gianni@xxxxxxxxxx>
80% of all email is a figment of procmails imagination.