Development Question

Hi,

I was wondering what are the licensing restrictions concerning me
making a private plugin for firestorm....

The plugin in question will be linked to a private system, which will be
developped internally here at Bunker (a small sec consulting firm).

.... provided that ALL other patches which dont interface directly into
the system I submit directly back to you guys. (which are many, that Im
planning to do)..

1) A response system, similar to the LIBRESP system in snort
2) direct interfaces to the iptables system in Linux...
  (possibly more response systems, plus whatever else is feasible)

and a variety of other things....

I'd at least like to discuss the possibilities... Since I plain think this
thing KICKS ASS, heh

(of course, the patches I would submit in any wanted/necessary format as
an external whatchamacallit. I would also make it a TOP priority to do
so.... )

and no, its not because I just wanna **** up snort... I just like how
Firestorm is built, more than I do snort