Re: new question: state on firestorm ...

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 16:13, rmkml wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How then I to have the stateful number in firestorm ?
>
> Possible with 'killall -USR1 firestorm' write information on log file
> (or other) ?

There is currently no way to collect these statistics (and also pcap
dropped packets etc.) on the fly, you will just get the data when
firestorm exits.

However it would be a relatively simple hack to add such functionality
(neither USR1 nor USR2 signals are used for anything else right now).

Of course these statistics may be important for tuning purposes so I'll
stick it in the TODO file :]

--
// Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk)
lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/gianni-at-ecsc.asc | gpg --import