elog support for ethereal

Hi all,

I've written a patch to Ethereal 0.9.9 that adds support for Firestorm
elog files.  There is a screen shot on my website.

I've only tested it on a handful of elog files currently so please get
back to me with details of any you have trouble opening.

I believe Ethereal 0.9.10 will be released within the next few days.  I
don't expect this patch will work against it unmodified, so I'll post a
new one then.  I'll also be posting it to the Ethereal mailing list in
the hope that it will get incorporated into the main ethereal cvs tree
for inclusion in the next release.

have fun,

John.

The patch:
http://www.johnleach.co.uk/downloads/firestorm/ethereal/ethereal-0.9.9-elog.diff
(+.asc for gpg sig)

The Ethereal source code:
http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/ethereal-0.9.9.tar.gz

A screen shot:
http://www.johnleach.co.uk/downloads/firestorm/ethereal/sshot02.png
--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk