Re: GNOME interface now in CVS.

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 13:39, Brian Caswell wrote:
> > o Even faster pattern matching. Firestorm should now run ~50% faster.
>
> You are violating Sourcefire's copyrights.  You used GPL code in another
> program (which is acceptable) but you removed the copyright statement from
> the top of the file.
>
> While you have license to redistribute and change GPLed code as you see fit,
> you must NOT remove the copyright statement.
>
> You didn't event bother to credit Marc Norton, who implemented the pattern
> matcher that you ripped.
>
> Please put the copyright statements back into the files in question and
> do not do that again.

hey, sorry, I had no intention of that, thats no problem! :)

I really have no intention of "ripping off" anything.

The comments and copyright were probably removed when I was reformatting
the code in to firestorm code style. Give me 2 minutes I will have the
copyright notices back in CVS and will do a new snapshot for http.

OK?

--
// Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk)
lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/gianni-at-ecsc.asc | gpg --import