nmap ping and firestorm

Hi All,

If send icmp ping with nmap (-sP), (join tcpdump file)

I decommented rule ICMP PING NMAP in icmp.rules,

but firestorm not recognize nmap,
firestorm recognize ICMP PING but not nmap !

ok commented ICMP PING in icmp-info.rules,
firestorm not recognize nmap
but recognize ICMP PING (Undefined Code!),
(this last rules ICMP in icmp-info.rules)

If I commented this last rules and ICMP PING in middle file rules,
and firestorm not recognize ICMP ...

order rules in firestorm.conf :
icmp.rules
icmp-info.rules

Firestorm 053pre not recognize ICMP PING NMAP ?

(firestorm recognize all icmp ping but not nmap rules)

Same test with snort 191b233 recognize nmap

Regards

Ôò¡ê¹á~>¤Ö**`°¶+¢ÐY2R!E\/(YNÀ¨Áü½¤¨SW