Bug (?)

In version 0.5.3 when I try to run firestorm I get a segmentation fault. The segmentation came from

a time() call in fagrouter.c

When I removed the call everything worked o.k.

Also when I tried to read from a specific trace I also got a segmentation fault ( SIGSEGV loves me!)

because of a NULL pointer in detect.c (line 67 : n->child , n was NULL). I put an if(n) and I read the trace successfully.

Antonatos Spiros

p.s although firestorm ran successfully I don’t know if I destroyed the semantics of the code