Re: firestorm gnome crash

Ok,  that patch needed a little extending to cover the function
col_cb_dst() as well, which has the same loop in it. (and I needed to
patch it with fuzz level 3 for some reason).

This now works except no layers are decoded.  This is due to me not
having "make install"'ed.  So I changed the define to use
loader_load_dir("./decode_plugins/.libs/") in
src/gnome-firestorm-console.c but now I have a new segfault!

[john@peppard]:~/Personal/devel/firestorm/firestorm-0.5.3$ gdb src/gnome-firestorm-console
GNU gdb 5.3.90_2003-06-29-cvs-debian
This GDB was configured as "powerpc-linux"...
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/john/Personal/devel/firestorm/firestorm-0.5.3/src/gnome-firestorm-console
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 28781)]

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 28781)]
0x0ebdd508 in firestorm_plugin_init2 (in=0x10004620, out=0x100b05b0) at ether.c:251
251             plugin_check(in, out);
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0ebdd508 in firestorm_plugin_init2 (in=0x10004620, out=0x100b05b0) at ether.c:251
#1  0x0ebdd4fc in firestorm_plugin_init2 (in=0x10004620, out=0x100b05b0) at ether.c:251
#2  0x100080fc in loader_load_dir (dir=0x10009158 "./decode_plugins/.libs/") at loader.c:224
#3  0x10004028 in main (argc=268878168, argv=0x7ffff994) at gnome-firestorm-console.c:80

(thanks for the preformat tip)

--
GPG KEY: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
   HTTP: http://www.johnleach.co.uk