[ANNOUNCE]: Firestorm 0.5.4

Hi all,

This release is mainly just a compilation of bufixes and is not much
different to 0.5.4-rc1 (if at all). It has the new indexing and
filtering code for firecat.

In this release you will notice a distinct lack of RPM binaries. This is
because I no longer have the time to build RH9 RPMS and other such
things.

http://www.scaramanga.co.uk/firestorm/download.html

i386 and powerpc debs from:
 deb http://www.scaramanga.co.uk/ scaramanga main
 deb-src http://www.scaramanga.co.uk/ scaramanga main

Work is progressing in the 0.5.5 tree but might be a bit slow over the
next few weeks because I will be leaving the country for a few months
but it shouldn't cause noticable differences.

The main focus of my work right now is on elog filtering, and then
moving in to GUI work.

Happy hacking.

--
// Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk)
lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/gianni-at-ecsc.asc | gpg --import