Problems with capdev_pcap.so

I'need help, when starting firestorm on the line command...
I'm not view process of firestorm. I'm look error on the
logfile...

[root@redhat-fucker firestorm]# firestorm
/usr/local/etc/firestorm.conf /var/log/firestorm/resultado.log

[root@redhat-fucker firestorm]# cat
/var/log/firestorm/resultado.log

Firestorm v0.3.0
Copyright (c) 2001 Gianni Tedesco
Released under the terms of the GNU GPL (version 2 or later)
plugin: proto/arp v1.1 - ARP/RARP is an ethernet address
resolution protocol
plugin: proto/gre v1.0 - Generic Routing Encapsulation
plugin: proto/tcpip v1.1 - TCP/IP networking protocols suite
plugin: proto/link v1.1 - Some of the more popular data link
protocols
plugin: capture/libpcap_file v1.0 - Capture packets from
libpcap (tcpdump) files
plugin: capture/netlink v1.0 - Capture packets from linux
firewall netlink
plugin: capture/libpcap v1.0 - Capture packets using libpcap
plugin: capture/libpcap_pfile v1.0 - Capture packets from a
file using libpcap
plugin: match/icmp v1.0 - Generic matches for ICMP packets
plugin: match/ip v1.0 - Some generic IP based matchers
plugin: match/standard v1.0 - Matches IP addresses and ports
plugin: match/string v1.0 - Matches strings in packets
plugin: match/tcp v1.0 - Some generic TCP based matchers
plugin: target/alert v1.1 - Prints packet data to a file
plugin: target/drop v1.0 - Stops furthur processing on a
matched packet
plugin: target/log v1.0 - Logs packets to tcpdump files
plugin: target/xml v0.1 - Prints packet data to an XML file
plugin: ruleset/snort v1.1 - Loads snort ruleset files
firestorm: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/lib/firestorm_plugins/capdev//cap
dev_pcap.so: undefined symbol: pcap_open_liv

Thanks...

Robson