[ANNOUNCE]: Firestorm 0.4.1

Hi,

If you haven't already noticed. I have just released version 0.4.1.
ChangeLog is posted below.

For version 0.4.2 I will mainly be focusing on tidying up the
preprocessor and signature engines and working towards TCP stream
reassembly and stateful inspection.

Version 0.4.1
 * Get rid of madvise() in capdev.tcpdump
 * Fix ipaddr/port negation bug in tcp/ip/udp matching
 * Negation of ipaddr/port works on bidirectional snort rules
 * Centralised alerting subsystem
 * Finished ICMP matching code
 * Implement icmp_id and icmp_seq (can be ranges)
 * Fix TCP,UDP,ICMP decode bug
 * Micro-optimisations in TCP and ICMP matching code
 * Implement 'require' keyword in config file
 * Split string matching in to seperate plugin
 * Oops, actually implement IP ID matcher!
 * IP Options matcher
 * Depth and Offset supported in content matcher
 * Fix RPM and tarball binary builds

--
// Gianni Tedesco <gianni@xxxxxxxxxx>
8646BE7D: 870E A2C9 8F60 3A3C 91B5 7669 8646 BE7D