[ANNOUNCE]: Firestorm 0.4.0

Hi,

Incase you hadn't noticed firestorm v0.4.0 is out. Check it out on the
website:

www.scaramanga.co.uk/firestorm

Its been released a bit earlier than I would have liked, ie: it lacks
support for ICMP rules at the moment (although it is only really an
hours work for me to add it).

I think you will notice the improvements in both stability and
performance from 0.2.x and 0.3.0. And don't forget, we now support IP
defragmentation - with TCP stream reassembly on the way! :)

Happy Hacking.

--
// Gianni Tedesco <gianni@xxxxxxxxxx>
8646BE7D: 870E A2C9 8F60 3A3C 91B5 7669 8646 BE7D