Re: new question: state on firestorm ...

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 17:13, rmkml wrote:
> > There is currently no way to collect these statistics (and also pcap
> > dropped packets etc.) on the fly, you will just get the data when
> > firestorm exits.
>
> I is not this information if stop firestorm-nids : (pcap infos)

I wasn't very clear, you get state info, and one of the other capture
plugins reports packet drops (iirc). Again pcap thing is just a little
hack, I will get round to adding that, maybe in the next release.

Thanks for all the feedback :)

--
// Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk)
lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/gianni-at-ecsc.asc | gpg --import