Re: debian "binary" package on apt repository

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 18:03, Tim Small wrote:
> I tried using the firestorm 0.5.4 deb from the apt repository at
> http://www.scaramanga.co.uk/ today, without much success...

heh, yes, known problem, it's fixed in the next release, but there are
other bugs besides that. I should just de-advertise it until next
release unless someone wants to do the work of making 0.5.4 work right
that is....

> Also, any chance of web archive of this mailing list (ezmlm-idx does
> this, I think)?

Unfortunately it requires CGI, if there was a tool that could be run
each night to generate HTML I would love to do that. AFAIK there aren't
any.

I may just bite the bullet and go with the CGI though. This is a feature
that I really want too.

--
// Gianni Tedesco (gianni at scaramanga dot co dot uk)
lynx --source www.scaramanga.co.uk/gianni-at-ecsc.asc | gpg --import