New improved firestorm core!

Hi,

Just another progress update. Last weekend I sat down and decided to
have a stab at re-implementing some of the core functionality of
firestorm.

I re-wrote the plugin system, the protocol decoding system, and the
capture system.

The decode system is now much more flexible and also a tad faster.

The plugin system is more flexible and much nicer.

The code is generally much neater and much more sturdy. Its a lot better
structure and therefore easier to read and understand.

The capture system is no-longer multi-threading. I will re-think the
threading strategy and do some extensive testing and see what works
best. I will have re-implemented it before the next release though
hopefully.

This re-write will allow us to do some pretty neat things in the future
and I am confident the new architecture is MUCH better. The wait for
0.4.0 might be a quite long one, but hopefully it will be the one that
eventually brings us to 1.0 :)

Ill whack some snapshots up on the site temporarily if anyone is
interested in a bit of a preview.

--
// Gianni Tedesco <gianni@xxxxxxxxxx>
Segmentation fault (core dumped)