ANN: firestorm snapshots on http and anonymous CVS.

Hi all,

Just put up snapshots of the new firestorm core, you can grab the latest
at any time from:

http://www.scaramanga.co.uk/firestorm/firestorm-snapshot.tar.gz

You can also grab snapshots from the anonymous cvs I have just setup.

To login to the CVS server (the password is 'cvs', without the quotes)
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/cvs login

To checkout the firestorm source code
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/cvs co firestorm

To update at any time, type this in the firestorm dir:
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/cvs update

--
// Gianni Tedesco <gianni@xxxxxxxxxx>
8646BE7D: 870E A2C9 8F60 3A3C 91B5 7669 8646 BE7D